Response Systems provides Surge Beds and accessories from several price points. We can complete “NEED NOW” requests for hundreds of beds to be delivered overnight. We offer custom surge supplies in various packaging or kits. If you’re not sure exactly what you need, our expert staff can guide you through the selection process.
WESCOT 400 COTS
The Westcot 400 is perfect for special needs and surge capacity uses. The aluminum frame unfolds into a temporary transfer bed. Shown with optional disposable linen pack and safety rails. Standard bed features include 2″ convoluted foam mattress with anti-microbial vinyl cover, patient restraint, stow onboard IV pole, multi-position head elevator with
THE TEMPS BED – TRIAGE & EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT PREPAREDNESS SYSTEM
The TEMPS system provides immediate additional bed capacity for triage during a MCI (mass casualty incident) or routine Emergency Department surge overflow. The TEMPS system consists of an easy to assemble, knock-down patient gurney and a color coded, visual indicator that provides critical triage information to medical personnel at a single glance.
The TEMPS bed is constructed of the highest quality polyvinyl chloride resin structural tubing which will not chip, dent, crack, peel, fade, stain or sustain bacterial growth. The patient support sling is a vinyl coated polyester mesh and is tension adjustable for maximum patient comfort. The TEMPS bed has been developed in conjunction with leading experts in the field of trauma and emergency medical care and has been field tested in rigorous multiple casualty disaster drills in hospitals in several states.
The SuperSurge Cot is an economic alternative. For staff or citizen, this cot is extremely comfortable, safe and cleanable. Rolling storage racks and full line of disposable linens are available.
• Provides immediate additional bed capacity.
• Assembles in less than 30 seconds.
• Utilizes 5″ total lock casters.
• 3 Safety belts standard.
• Designed to hold X-ray film tray.
• Tension adjustable patient support sling.
We carry a variety of emergency evacuation equipment. Contact us for a complete and updated list of equipment and supplies.
PediBed : PDF Download .
Plasma & Blood Donor Chairs
• Powder Coated Tubular Steel Frame with Ergonomic Design
• Stainless Steel Tilt control bar, Gas Spring, with Quick Release Lever
• Medical Grade Upholstery – Easy to Clean, Antimicrobial, Stain Resistant, Abrasion Resistant, Multiple Colros available
• Multi-Position Upholstered Pillow
• Solid Rubber Molded Arm System with Locking T-Handle and R/L Stanchions.
• Optional Plug & Play Comes with Two 120V Receptacles and Two USB ports
• Integrated “Donor Cubby” for Storage of Donor’s Personal Effects
• Adjustable Leg Levelers
• Mattresses and Arm Rests are Interchangeable between Power, Tilt, and Comfort Chairs
Rinse Free Self-Foaming Bath Mittens
The solution when water is scarce and cleanliness is mandatory. From medical needs to safe shelter environments to personal hygiene, the SHOWERZTM mitten meets all these needs and doesn’t waste your precious water resources. Eliminates the need for portable showers at shelters where water and the management of the waste water are chronic issues for emergency managers. One mitten and one already in place fixed or portable restrooms solves your bathing needs.
The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses has issued a practice alert that encourages the use of “prepackaged cleansers that do not require rinsing”. “Current evidence tells us that even such a routine activity as bathing a bed-bound patient needs to be updated to reduce the risk and increase the benefit to the patient,” Ramón Lavandero, RN, MA, MSN, FAAN, senior director of the AACN, said in the news release.